We believe an important part of developing leaders in our society is giving them the tools to excel academically. We build this excellence on the foundation of responsibility and discipline, which we believe are key virtues to academic success.
Here are some ways that we promote this in the classroom.
- Low student-teacher ratio
- Hands-on activities
- College class opportunities
- Test-prep classes
- Holistic approach to education that incorporates fine arts, languages and athletics along with core classroom instruction
This work is supported by integrated technological resources.
- 24-station Computer Lab
- 1:1 Chromebooks for HS
- iPads and Laptops for K-8
- Classroom mimeo boards
Our academic results show the success of our approach.
- Achievement Test Scores in the 80th percentile
- 85% of graduates matriculated into colleges such as the following.
- University of Cincinnati
- Northern Kentucky University
- God’s Bible School & College
- Cincinnati State
- Xavier University
- Cincinnati Christian University
Alumni succeeding in vocations
- Andrew Smith – Administrative Assistant to the VP of Academic Affairs and the VP of Student Affairs – God’s Bible School College
- Jon Debolt – IT Service Delivery Manager at Meyer Tool, Inc.
- David Frederick – Licensed Indiana and Ohio Funeral Director at Sproles Family Funeral Home
- Joshua Avery – Assistant Professor Wheaton College
- David Miller – Operations Management – UPS
- Lindsay Rose – Kindergarten Teacher Aldersgate Christian Academy
- Rachelle Wolf – Music Instructor Aldersgate Christian Academy
- Nate Davison – Registered Nurse University of Louisville Emergency Department
- Heather Couch – School Counselor at Covington Latin School
- Arlette Makcen – Spanish Teacher at Liberty Bible Academy
- Alanna Ryder – Kindergarten Teacher Hobe Sound Christian Academy