We believe an important
part of developing
leaders in our society is
giving them the tools to
Key virtues & technology integration
We believe an important part of developing leaders in our society is giving them the tools to excel academically.
We build this on the foundation of responsibility and discipline, which we believe are key virtues to academic success.
To promote the learning of technology for career and business use in the future we integrate strategically.
- 24-station Computer Lab
- 1:1 high school Chromebooks
- K to 8th iPads and Laptops
- Classroom mimeo boards
Academic results & succeeding alumni
85% of graduates matriculated into colleges such as
- University of Cincinnati
- Northern Kentucky University
- God’s Bible School & College
- Cincinnati State
- Xavier University
- Cincinnati Christian University
Our students score in the 80th percentile for Achievement Tests.
- Heather Couch – School Counselor at Covington Latin School
- Jon Debolt – IT Service Delivery Manager at Meyer Tool, Inc.
- Joshua Avery – Assistant Professor Wheaton College
- David Miller – Operations Management – UPS
- Nate Davison – Registered Nurse University of Louisville Emergency Department